your dreams come to life
We value the importance of education as seen by parents and students. Throughout our website we work towards building educational knowledge by sharing our educational services, blogs, and resources on various topics in education with the goal of making teaching and learning easier for everyone!
Stay one step ahead this school year by guiding students with our ultimate study planner. Sign up for our (free) inspirational resources and purchase your copy of our study planner to give to students today!
Founded in 2020, Edukitchen brings forth tried and tested recipes for learning. The three main ingredients for success in learning are: enthusiasm, confidence, and patience.
EduKitchen and the ETI Academy believe that life long transferable skills such as organizational, time management, critical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills can start in the kitchen and go into the classroom and beyond.
educational consultant// owner
I am the CEO and founder of EduKitchen & The ETI Academy. After the pandemic of 2020 forced me to teach from home, the kitchen was the place of my makeshift classroom. From the kitchen came the idea for EduKitchen and two years later the ETI Academy was born!
I have worked in education for two decades having earned a Masters degree in Education. I look forward to sharing my educational knowledge and experiences to inspire teachers and students to succeed.
Join me on social media! The links below cover the blogs and resources I share with you on this website!
Click below to watch our videos highlighting our philosophy when it comes to teaching and learning in the 21st century and beyond. Stay one step ahead with meeting your educational goals by seeing how much value the kitchen brings to education.
For more topics related to education; click to read more from EduKitchen
- How our educational blogs inspire teaching and learning
- How our educational videos help learning
- How we can use skills in the kitchen to build skills in education
- How we inspire teachers in education
- How we encourage students with their learning
- How we support parents with learning strategies
- How we help prepare for various tests of English
Join the EduKitchen & the ETI Academy Community!
Thank you for taking the time to visit the ETI Academy website! Consider keeping in touch to share your thoughts on teaching and learning!
- Connect with the ETI Academy on facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and linkedin
- Subscribe the ETI Academy channel to see our blog posts come to life!
- Visit the ETI Academy shop for educational resources to help with teaching and learning
- Sign up to our email list to receive free educational resources.
- Learn about the educational services we offer students
- Sign up to our newsletter to keep up to date with the latest topics in education.
- Join our facebook groups to get help with tests of English such as TOEFL iBT, IELTS, and SAT.
This blog contains affiliate links to highlighted websites and/or resources. By clicking on the link and making a purchase we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Click here for full disclosure.
contact us today
It has never been easier to create enthusiasm and confidence in your learning abilities with EduKitchen & The ETI Academy.